Why can’t I keep the distance from can to can constant?
- Check blanc cutting tolerances and in particular dimension h
- Check clearance (wear) of final canbody pushing system.
- Check calibration crown adjustment.
- Check blanc cutting tolerances and in particular dimension A on a series of sheets (3-7 sheets depending how many knifes are cutting dim. A on your slitter).
- Check the speed of the exit conveyor belt(s), which need(s) to be constant and in any case 2 – 5% faster than the actual welding speed.