Change to food-grade cooling emulsion
- Empty the water tank. On 2-circuit cooling unit only cold water tank has to be emptied.
- Blow off one by one each cooling circuit in the welder. This allows to empty each circuit separately. If your welder has a 2-circuit cooling system only the circuit for the lower and upper weld roll has to be emptied.
- Change the filter cartridge and clean the filter housing inside.
- Fill the tank with water only, open main valve Y14, and run the system for at least one hour to flush rests of old emulsion out.
- Empty the water tank again and clean again if necessary.
- Fill the water tank with water (or distilled water if requested), and mix the PowerRoll™ coolant H1 in with 8 percent.
We recommend following maintenance procedures:
- Change the filter cartridge monthly.
- Change the cooling emulsion yearly. Use the PowerRoll™ cooling system cleaner at any time you change the emulsion.
- Use the PowerRoll™ cooling system decalcer after around 5 years.
- PowerRoll™ coolant H1 (food grade), 7 Liter, 011494
- PowerRoll™ cooling system cleaner H1 (food grade), 10 Liter, 011495
- PowerRoll™ cooling system decalcer, 25 kg, 011496
- Filter cartridge 50 µm, 002446
Safety data sheets see below: