The copper wire gets coloured
- Check the unprofiled copper wire in the drum: The copper might be already oxidized.
- Is the welding current setting as usual, or is there any difference?
- Check the water flow of the upper pendulum rollerhead, and also the lower welding roller.
- Check the colour of the lower welding roller:
- If the roller is yellow/blue/purple you should exchange the roller. There might be an internal defect. Send the roller to us including a correctly filled out performance sheet.
- Run the welder after exchanging the roller and/or water flow check, and control, if there are any abnormal hot spots on the secondary circuit.