Dog marks on the canbodies
- ranshe timing of rounding process is too late.
- The rolled body is clamped or caulked in the catching rail.
- The transport fingers are twisted.
- The tension of the canbody transport belt is too loose.
- Check the finger offset.
- The synchrostar is taking over too late.
- The precalibration is too tight.
- The rolls of the precalibration are blocked.
- The canbody is “jolting” across the intersections (check intersection and wear of the Z-rail).
- Internal and external transport belt quides should be cleaned and in case of dogmarks and also lubricated weekly.