Drives switch themselves off without any actual logjam (LED: overload clutch disengaged).
- Welding speed set too low. Cans are hitting other cans (tin mould?)
- Recalculate correct speed (see manual CM16 / chapter 6.6). Set welding speed 2-3 m/min higher than calculated. If this then works get in touch with CANMAN.
- The guide tool is set too narrow.
- Reset guide tool using the calibration arbor.
- Check cuts.
- Upper inner transportation finger is brushing against the catch rail plate.
- Insert brace is brushing against the catch and guide channels.
- Synchronisation is not correct (see manual CM16 / chapter 7).
- Re-adjust the safety clutch slightly – ATTENTION: max. 10% higher!
If the clutch is already adjusted beyond 100%, then it may possibly no
longer engage correctly and is faulty (contact CM).
- Switch off the machine completely and turn the crank by hand. There must be no increased resistance at any point.
- Loosen belt and turn once more (possibly a problem with the motor).
- Dismantle the whole unit
- Replace running roller
- Replace shaft bearings