Error message: “Battery voltage low”
- Battery voltage low = DC voltage across the chopper too low
- Supply voltage mains (all three phases) 400V
- Check main contactor K1 all connections tighten
If you doubt the functioning of the contactor , replace it with the same type.
- After loading and switching on the MS signal (K11 in the control), the main contactor (K1) should switch on and there should be 400V at the out put of the contactor.
- The triggering of F1 is not shown on the display, respectively the error is reported as “battery low voltage”. Reset the F1, when the error occurs again, increase the ampere value to 32 A.
- Measure the voltage over the battery / capacitors in the standby condition. (min. 400 VDC)
- Check the fuse at the 24V power supply (F1..F5)
- Check if the relay K3 and K4 connections and plugged properly
- If the message arises sporadically after a certain time, the receiver on the HF controller is probably defective. => Contact Can Man