- Check the „over voltage limit“ in the basic-setup.
Password for overvoltage (max. 900V) = “MENU-DOWN-ENTER-UP-DOWN-UP”
- Check the “voltage limit” in the basic setup.
Password for “voltage limit” (max. 565V) = “UP-DOWN-ENTER-UP-MENU-DOWN”
- Check the inputvoltage (400Vac).
- Is the wiring between C-bar (voltage measuring) and HF controller correct?
- Check the voltage signal over the C-bar. The voltage peaks should not be higher than the “over voltage limit”. To measure you need a scope meter and a differential probe or a scope with isolation to ground. See the pictures of tools, where to connect and how the signal looks if everything is fine.
- Try to start the generator. If not successful, request support.
Possible reason choke coil defective
- Separate the choke coil from the original circuit and measure with an inductor → if the inductance is reduced a lot it mean is defective
- original value = 320 microHenry