The error occures when there is a problem with the measurement of the wire speed (not wire speed by self).
- Check the gap between idler wheel and sensor, 1mm is recommended!
- Check the bearings of the idler wheel! Is turning smoothly? To much play can create an unstable gap to the sensor.
- Check cable between sensor and plc!
If there is still a problem with the measurement of wire speed, you can proceed as follows to restart production:
- Push the “Key button” on home screen
- Login with your password ****
- Push again the “Key button” to reach the setting window
- There you can find a second “Key button”. Push that button to reach the main setting window.
- There you can find on right top position a button “Wire speed control”
- Switch this funktion to ”OFF”
Please note: The workaround described above is not recommended for permanent production!