I have too many „splattering“ in my welder
- Change welding frequency (use Can Man PACEMAKER™)
- Change to another type of sheet and / or tin coating and monitor the difference.
- Make a „screw check“, especially of the secondary power circuit and the z-bar assembly.
- Use another overlap
- Check if any of the welding roller bearing have to much clearance (change them if so).
- Check the condition of the pendulum rollerhead.
- Check proper function of welding pressure assembly (see also „problems with welding pressure“).
- Check welding geometry in general.