No welding current or intermittent welding current
- Check if the blank cutting is correct.
- Check if the overlap is correct and constant.
- Check the welding sensor B6.
- Check the welding pressure sensor S31:
- depending on your version S31 is a pressure sensor or a reed switch!
- Check if the wire has no dent’s (mechanical damage for example due to too big can gap).
- Check all terminals at the Pacemaker board.
- > wait for 5 minutes after switching off the unit.
- If you can weld a canbody with only main current and the error occurs quiet often, you can try the following:
- a) remove the welding sensor.
- b) start production and cover the sensor by hand, as soon as canbodies are welded.