Powder falling off, while the canbody is moving through PowerCURE™
- Check whether the powder already was falling off, before the canbodies did enter into the PowerCURE™.
- The transport belts are not running steadily:
- Check whether the belt from the motor to gearboxes is jumping over.
- Do not tension too much, tension till the belt is not jumping over anymore.
- Take off the belt from motor and both transport belts, and check the play of both gear boxes:
- The internal worm gear might be broken.
- Grease the guides of the transport belts to reduce the friction.
- Check whether the transport belts are moving straight into the guides:
- The belt is possible touching left or right of the groove.
- Check all wheels and replace the bearing when not turning smoothly.
- Increase the transport belt speed.
- Please check the curing after increasing the speed as this might require a bit higher voltage adjustment, however the consumed energy is the same.
- Check whether any screw from the frame or any of the feet has become loose.
- Check, if the motor/gearbox of the conveyor drive is grounded. Only applicable for latest model.
- If not, ground the motor/gearbox.