When I start production the pendulum head runs, but wire drive does not start (wire slips on the welding disc)
NOTE: There are two type of wire tension systems for the CM16:
- CM16 – 300/400 has two pressure gauges.
- CM16 – 200 works with one pressure gauge and a spring tension system.
- Try to move the tension cylinder / cylinders by hand back and forward, without air pressure and wire.
- Try to turn lower welding roll (without wire) by hand.
- Check the groove of the upper welding disc.
- Is the wire width correct?
- Adjust the pressure of the tension cylinder(s), read for more info here!