- Take out the wire and switch of the air supply. Can you move both cylinders of the wire drive smoothly?
- Check all rolls of wire drive system. Turn them by hand. All bearings ok?
- Check the transport wheel of wire chopper unit, condition and distance (acc. to instruction manual)
- Remove the belt of the motor for pendulum roller head and turn them by hand. Is it turning smoothly?
- Check the same on profiling and chopper unit.
- Now install the belts and tight them correctly.
- Put in the wire and adjust the air regulator.
Cylinder wire profiling unit 1.5 bar and cylinder wire chopper unit 2.0 bar.
- Change the selector switch to “wire manual” and run the wire.
- Take a look at welding rolls – is wire position correct?
- Check profiling of copper wire, correct width and constant?
- Weld a can with current and without current. Wire break?
- Have you changed the wire? Use the old one to compare.
- Check the tin mark on the wire. Ok?
- Don’t forget to lubricate the profiling unit and chopper unit.