- t2 must be always higher than t1 (t2 > t1).
- t2 and t1 must be set lower than 1 cycle time of the machine. For example, if the machine is running with 300 cans/min the cycle time is 200ms. Therefore, t2 and t1 must be set lower than 200ms.
- To do an overlap check set “overlap check” to “ON”. The reduced current will be set automatically to 0A. In the same window you have an additional value. If you set this for example to 10ms you have more unwelded area at the beginning and end of can.NOTE: If you use “overlap check” function is not necessary to switch “Ired” to “ON”.
Possible problems, if the overlap function does not work!
- If you can’t see the value t2 and t1, maybe the pacemaker is running with “Old” mode and not with “CMX” mode. Change in the setup “CT” from “Old” to “CMX”.
- No input signal on input 4 (terminal 7 and 8 on pacemaker board). If machine is running, LED behind input 4 (clamp 7 and 8) must flashing. This is the cycle signal to start the timer t2 and t1 for the overlap check.