Dog marks on the canbodies
- The timing of the rounding process is too late.
- The rolled can body is clamped or caulked in the catch station.
- One or more transport fingers is / are twisted or lost.
- The tension of one or both transport finger timing belts is too low.
- Check the transport finger’s offset.
- The final pusher fingers of the Synchrostar are taking over the can body from the transport fingers too late.
- The precalibration is set too tight, or some precalibration rollers are not easily turning anymore.
- Check if any groove of the z-bar section is worn.