Error message: “Error downstacker”
- The setting of the magazine is wrong
- The separating air is not correctly set, or the air pressure is too low
- Too much tin plates – especially on can heights over 200 mm:
- in the magazine, the weight is too high!
- Tin plates have too much burrs
- Suckers are worn
- Sucker height too low
- Linmot slider is not well positioned:
- Pusher plate must stay around 2 mm behind the tin plates
- No signal of tool sensor B6:
- Maybe gap between can body and sensor to big?
- Maybe wire break and no signal on plc/pacemaker. Check cable and plug!