Error Message: “Ubatt Error”
Reason for error message:
- The Pacemaker™ capacitor bank voltage is to low.
- Supply voltage mains drop down. Please check all phases even when the machine is running. Does a phase drop down?
- Check complete wiring, Are all clamps tightened?
- Check the 24Vdc supply terminals 17/18 on Pacemaker board. This 24Vdc are supplied by the welding machine and has to be always on. If the 24Vdc is missing, the precharging of capacitors works, but the main contactor will not switch on => Ubatt Error
- Check the 24Vdc output terminals 41/42. After precharging is complete, 24DC should be applied here to close the main contactor. Possibly the small print relay on the electronics board is defective.