Message: “26: Power-Lim(blinking)-AMPS” there is no voltage and power, but it is showing a frequency
CAUTION – HIGH VOLTAGE:
You are now in the immediate vicinity of parts that produce high electric voltage! There is a danger of an electric shock.
Only performed by “certified electricians”
- Measure the voltage on the clamp J5
- =>if the power output is set to 50V it should have about 100mVDC. (Running with curing “ON”)
Measure the voltage on the main board clamp 57=”+” 58= “-“ => if the power output is set to 50V it should have about 100mV.
• Check if the Dc-Dc IC has a problem you can exchange it with an other one on the board
(which is unused in your configuration – remove the IC carefully, so the pins are not getting damaged!)
- If the measurement is still lower than 100mV, you have to replace or repair the C-Bar. (Can Man No. : 019817)
- There is a problem on the voltage divider on the C-Bar (R1..R12). One of the welding pointsπ or SMD resistors are bad or damaged.R=150 kOhm
among end of R1 and J5X : 900 kOhm among end of R7 and J4X : 900 kOhm