Profibus problem: Speed of the drives changes during production
- Speed of the drives changes during production
Possible causes & resolutions:
- Wrong position of the switch for the terminating resistor on the bus plug.
Check all switches on the complete bus system. Follow the cable thoroughly from first DP bus device (PLC) to last DP bus device. The terminating resistor switch of first and last must be set to „ON”, all other to „OFF“.
- Bus connector/plug defect
- Check wiring of all profibus cables, especially the connection of the cable shield inside the plug.
- Problem of terminating resistor supply by last device on bus. Try to change the profibus wiring to use on another device as last client.