When I start production the pendulum head runs, but wire drive does not start (wire slips on the welding disc)
- Try to move the tension cylinder / cylinders by hand back and forward, without air pressure and wire.
- Try to turn lower welding roll (without wire) by hand.
- Check the groove of the upper welding disc.
- Is the wire width correct?
- Adjust the pressure of the tension cylinders: Cylinder below wire profiling unit requires 1.6 bar. Cylinder (behind main alu-plate) for wire chopper unit requires 2.0 – 2.4 bar.