Welding process does not start or starts too early
- Welding process does not start or starts too early before the welding rollers are closed and burns a hole in the can.
- Wrong signal of welding pressure switch. The start of welding current and transport is activated by a digital pressure switch S31 installed on the air regulator for welding pressure. If the welding rolls close and the digital pressure switch reach the programmed value the welding does start.
- Is the setting of welding pressure correct?
- Does the welding pressure cylinder work fine? Does it open and close smoothly?
- Does the welding pressure switch work properly? The switch must switch on when the welding pressure is between 1.5 and 3.0 bar.