The welding seam looks like the welding frequency is wrong. Heavy vibration (spatters) and noises during welding.
- Check the wire groove, maybe the profil is not straight anymore (see also if short near the seam).
- Too much welding current.
- Too low welding frequency.
- Check the tension the belt for the profiling unit and pendulum rollerhead.
- Servo drive transport belt: Check if the whole transport belt unit is vibrating during positioning. If yes: Change the drive gear on top the servo motor.