While pushing the key wire drive manual, the wire tensioning cylinders running against mechanical end stop. Message ”Wire break” is displayed.
- Machine control is not „ON“
(help: key „wire drive manual“ is shown dashed in the display)
- The analog sensors (B1 & B2) are not properly adjusted. See the following description.
- Pendulum head turns, but the copper wire has slippage:
- increase the wire tension for the chopper unit by 0.2 bar (min. 2.0 – max. 2.5bar)
- groove worn out, recess the welding disc.
- Converter U4 defect.